Founded in 2010, Rising Aspirations is proud to offer a number of sessions covering a variety of performance disciplines for children and adults.
Skills for life, not just the stage… Rising Aspirations teaches life-long skills that will be used by students for years to come.
Why We're Unique
We understand that not all students attend sessions to become a famous West End superstar! That’s the reason we encourage friendship, communication and self-belief – skills for life!
"I like coming to Rising Aspirations because I get to see all of my friends, perform and learn new things. Every year, we get to perform at the Wyvern Theatre and that's really fun!"
- Evie Cole (Aged 10)
- All sessions are fun and stimulating.
- Students are in safe and caring hands.
- The curriculum is varied and diverse.
- We offer several performance opportunities.
- Progress is monitored and rewarded.
- Make lasting friendships.
- Grow in confidence and self-assurance.
- Enjoy performing in various shows.
- Partake in enjoyable and inspiring lessons.
- Learn life-long skills.
- Are experienced and highly qualified in their discipline.
- Encourage and support all students.
- Are reliable, consistent and dedicated
- Are positive, energetic and fun role models! .
- Allow students to develop confidence, communication, cooperation, self-awareness, resilience, leadership, empathy, teamwork and creativity.
Meet the Principal!
Confidence and Self-Belief
With praise, encouragement and motivation from teachers, students are able to grow in confidence. This is the central objective of Rising Aspirations and reflects our mission statement perfectly.
Students of all ages learn how to communicate effectively and speak in front of an audience. Participation in group discussions is always praised. Students are encouraged to offer ideas during sessions and are taught to negotiate and compromise during group tasks.
Through quality tuition, students learn effective rehearsal techniques. Staging and the art of theatre performance is taught by staff and students from every session are included in our annual Major Production – it’s usually the highlight of the year!